- One ticket to see Kidz Bop
- When: Saturday, November 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: The Maryland Theatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $9.50 for rows JJ–VV of the balcony (up to $19.50 value)
- $14.50 for rows D–X of the orchestra or rows AA–HH of the balcony (up to $24.50 value)
- Click to view orchestra and balcony seating chart
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 26, not counting the latest collection Kidz Bop Party Pop!
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Jayna, Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Pharrell Williams’s “Happy,” One Direction’s “Story of My Life,” Katy Perry’s “Dark Horse”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
The Maryland Theatre
One million bricks. That's what remained of The Maryland Theatre after a fire damaged it in 1974 and it subsequently fell into disrepair. Luckily a local businessman, a funeral director, and a group called Citizens to Save The Maryland Theatre joined forces to rescue it from the scrap heap and revive its 1915 glory. Not only did they polish its arabesque proscenium arches, curved orchestra boxes, and medallion moulding, they straightened up all the other neoclassical and art-deco elements that fill its five stories. Today, thanks to their efforts and the fact that Americans haven't gotten bored with entertainment, the venue is once again a go-to spot for musicals, bands, and standup acts.