What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass to see Kidz Bop plus a snack pack (up to $40.80 value)
- When: Sunday, March 1, at 4 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: 3 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Snack pack includes an Uncrustables PB&J sandwich, Cheez-Its, Capri Sun, and fruit snacks.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kidz Bop’s accolades: named Billboard Magazine’s #1 Kids’ Artist in 2014, for the fifth consecutive year
- Their foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a best-selling brand, spawning dozens of records, a dedicated SiriusXM channel, and live tours
- How many albums they’re up to now: 27, selling more than 15 million albums since 2001; their latest album, Kidz Bop 27, was released on January 13, 2015
- The latest generation of Kidz Bop kids taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Taylor Swift’s “Shake It Off,” Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass,” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 1, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 3/1. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.