What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Kidz Bop
- When: Friday, June 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Packard Music Hall
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- $15 for balcony sections 206, 207, and 209, rows C–J (up to $29.10 value)
- $22 for orchestra risers sections 104 and 105, rows B–H (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 28
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: Meghan Trainor’s “All About That Bass”; Charli XCX’s “Boom Clap”; Ariana Grande and Iggy Azalea’s “Problem”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.