What You'll Get
- One general admission standing ticket to your choice of concerts at House of Blues San Diego
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Beatles vs. Stones: must be 21 and older
- $15 for one ticket to Kidz Bop Kidz – “Dream Big, Sing Loud” Tour on Wednesday, July 30, at 5 p.m. (up to $29.50 value)
- $11 for Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout on Thursday, May 22, at 8 p.m. (up to $21 value)
Kidz Bop Kids
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 25, not counting the latest collection Kidz Bop Party Pop!
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Jayna, Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: One Direction’s “Best Song Ever,” Ylvis’s “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say),” and Psy’s “Gangnam Style”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout
- Which band is better?: that’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Jumping Jack Flash, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the shootout goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of early Beatles hits hits, as well as cuts from the decidedly scrappier Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purch'd. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues San Diego. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher-avail. is ltd. For Kidz Bop, under 18 must be accompanied by guardian or adult age 25+ w/ written guardian authorization. For Beatles vs Stones must be 21+. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.