What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket (up to $22.25 value)
- His Style of Comedy: Think Larry the Cable Guy crossed with David Sedaris—relatable, story-based, and very, very southern.
- His Catch Phrase: “Save up!”
- Where You’ve Seen Him: Showtime, Entertainment Tonight, Comedy Central, A&E
- Where You’ve Heard Him: on nationally syndicated radio shows such as Bob & Tom, John Boy & Billy, and WTF with Marc Maron
- Common Topics: the trials and tribulations of marriage, kids, and everyday life in the south
- What’s New: his latest album, Don’t Ever Touch Anybody You Don’t Know!
- The Critic’s Take: “Killer Beaz lives up to his name, ‘Killing’ his audience, night after night, show after show!” – Entertainment Today
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 16, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Two-item minimum. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Zanies Nashville
Zanies is more than a comedy club. It's comedy history. Founded in 1978 in Chicago, the original location played a major role in the early careers of some of today's biggest laughmakers, including Jay Leno, Richard Lewis, and Jerry Seinfeld. Now spread out to locations in Illinois and Tennessee, Zanies continues to host leading witty talent on its laughter-amplifying stages.