- $21 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in the rear of the 200 level or the 300 level (up to $37.05 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kim Walker-Smith: When Christmas Comes
- Kim’s voice: what the Good Book calls a “joyful noise unto the Lord.” In this case, the noise is a comforting vocal tone similar to a young Amy Grant.
- Her backstory: After graduating from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, the young chanteuse and musical-theatre enthusiast became a worship leader at Bethel, won a local TV signing competition called So You Want to Be a Star, and embarked on a busy career of spreading the gospel.
- Jesus Culture: the name of the youth outreach ministry where Kim’s a worship leader, the name of Kim’s band, and the name of the record label where she puts out almost two new albums every year
- Her influences: IHOP’s (that’s International House of Prayer) Misty Edwards and Morning Star Ministry’s Suzy Yaraei
- “How He Loves”: Kim’s version of a John Mark McMillan worship song that now has more than 14 million views on YouTube
- When Christmas Comes the title of Kim’s latest tour, which draws from the 2014 album of the same name, featuring renditions of 20th century melodies such as “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and sacred carols including “The First Noel” and “Away in a Manger”