What You'll Get
- $21 for one general-admission ticket (up to $28 value)
Kim Walker-Smith: When Christmas Comes
- Kim’s voice: what the Good Book calls a ”joyful noise unto the Lord.” In this case, the noise is a comforting vocal tone similar to a young Amy Grant.
- Her backstory: After graduating from the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry, the young chanteuse and musical-theatre enthusiast became a worship leader at Bethel, won a local TV signing competition called So You Want to Be a Star, and embarked on a busy career of spreading the gospel.
- Jesus Culture: the name of the youth outreach ministry where Kim’s a worship leader, the name of Kim’s band, and the name of the record label where she puts out almost two new albums every year
- Her influences: IHOP’s (that’s International House of Prayer) Misty Edwards and Morning Star Ministry’s Suzy Yaraei
- “How he loves”: Kim’s version of a John Mark McMillan worship song that now has over 14 million views on YouTube
- When Christmas Comes the title of Kim’s latest tour, which draws from the 2014 album of the same name, featuring renditions of 20th century melodies such as “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and sacred carols including “The First Noel” and “Away in a Manger”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Redeem 12/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.