What You'll Get
- $12 for one student ticket for general admission (up to $17 value) [IDs will be checked at the door]
- $15 for one senior ticket for general admission (up to $21.50 value)
- $18 for one adult ticket for general admission (up to $26.50 value)
A pre-concert recital with KSO principal flutist Rodney Gray will take place at 7:15 p.m., followed by a pre-concert talk in the foyer.
Majesty, Brilliance, Power
- The Theme: European conductor Miran Vaupotich leads the KSO through a program focused on power—especially seen in Nielson’s Helios Overture (a nod to the Greek sun god)—to close out the season.
- Special Guests: American violinist Andrew Sords, who has been hailed as “exceptionally heartfelt and soulful” by St. Maarten’s Daily Herald
- Program Highlight: Shostakovich’s Symphony No. 9, a “joyful little piece” (according to Shostakovich) that was originally intended to celebrate the Russian victory over the Nazis
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.