Focusing on the theme of redemption, master works by Ralph Vaughn Williams, Rachmaninoff, and Prokofiev will be presented.
What You'll Get
- Seating: left or right box
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must redeem tickets together at the venue to sit together
Kindred Spirits Orchestra Presents: Redemption
- Conducted by internationally renowned Maestro Kristian Alexander
- Before the concert: Beginning at 7:10 p.m., there will be a pre-concert recital followed by a discussion with Michael Berec and Leonid Nediak.
- Ralph Vaughan Williams’ The Lark Ascending: This composition paints a vivid portrait of the English countryside using sweeping melodies.
- Rachmaninoff’s Piano Concerto No. 4: Pianist Leonid Nediak joins the orchestra for this vibrant and jazzy composition.
- Prokofiev’s Symphony No. 4: Written in tandem with Diaghilev’s Biblical ballet, The Prodigal Son, this composition evokes themes of sin and redemption.
- After the concert: There will be live jazz and a complimentary glass of champagne.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 14, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to ticket availability. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must redeem tickets together at the venue to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.