- $14 for one ticket to King of the Streets Car & Bike Show featuring Lil’ Boosie (up to $27.37 value)
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Metrolina Expo
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
King of the Streets Car & Bike Show featuring Lil’ Boosie
- The show: souped-up sports cars and bikes compete for top honors and cash prizes in more than 40 categories
- The wheel-less stars: Baton Rouge MC Lil’ Boosie and Atlanta native YFN Lucci headline the stage, and local DJs spin throughout the day
- How the world met Lil’ Boosie: spitting as hard as the diamonds he was wearing on C-loc’s album It’s a Gamble in the early 2000s
- Instructionally minded hits from 2005 to 2009: “Give Me That,” “Wipe Me Down,” “Better Believe It”
- Why he’s been almost completely silent since then: he just finished a stint in the Louisiana State Penitentiary
- What he did after getting out: released an all-new track with Kiara and Webbie titled “Show Da World”
- The origin of YFN Lucci: he grew up on a steady diet of Tupac, the Hot Boys, and Lil Wayne
- Songs off his mixtape you’ve heard on the radio: “I Wonder Why,” “Know No Better”
- His sound: like his peers Young Thug and Rich Homie Quan, he delivers hard lyrics in a lackadaisical drawl tempered with raw melodic elements