- $20 for one G-Pass to see Kings of Leon (up to $51.80 value)
- When: Friday, August 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Seating: rows AA–LL of sections 5–8
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kings of Leon
- The Kings of Leon: brothers Caleb, Nathan, and Jared Followill, and cousin Matthew Followill based out of Nashville, TN
- The hits that cemented their global takeover: “Sex on Fire” and “Use Somebody,” which racked up a total of four Grammy Awards
- The album those hits appeared on: Only by the Night, which went double platinum in the US alone
- 8: the total number of countries Only by the Night went platinum in
- 2: the spot their sixth album, 2013’s Mechanical Bull, debuted at on the Billboard 200; it was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album of 2013
- What the New York Times had to say about it: “anthemic is the goal and anthemic is the end result”
- Rolling Stone’s take: writer Jon Dolan said the songs “quake with soul, country, and gospel history”
- Check out: “Wait For Me,” the latest single from the new album Mechanical Bull
First Niagara Pavilion
Under the sprawling roof of First Niagara Pavilion, music greats such as Billy Joel, Rush, and Jimmy Buffett have all taken over the stage as fans throughout the amphitheater space watch, transfixed. Whether enjoying the show from the open-air pavilion or the verdant lawn, concertgoers demonstrate their love for the performers by dancing along to the music or holding up lighters engraved with the lead singer’s astrological sign.