What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 10-14 (rows S-Y) (up to $42.75 value) [Limited number of tickets at this price available.]
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 10-14 (rows S-Y) (up to $42.75 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in general admission sections 9 or 15 (up to $42.75 value)
- Click here to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kings of Leon with Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
- The Hits: Kings of Leon’s catalog of smash hits includes “Sex on Fire,” “Use Somebody, “Radioactive,” and…
- The Latest Single: “Waste a Moment,” which broke an all-time AAA radio record for most consecutive weeks at #1 (while also spending five weeks at #1 on alternative radio).
- The Latest Album: WALLS, the band’s first number one album in the U.S., which The New York Times lauds as “timeless,” Consequence of Sound calls, “their best album in years,” and Rolling Stone says is “Kings of Leon at their best.”
- The Praise: Billboard hails their latest tour (which was recently extended to new U.S. cities after selling out venues across the world) as a “rock show spectacular” with “something so genuine about its presentation,” while The Boston Globe calls the show a “royal, rousing performance.” The Patriot Ledger says it’s a “terrific rock ‘n’ roll party,” and the Toronto Sun hails the “sleek moving video screens, dramatic lights, [and] eye-catching imagery.”
- The Opening Act: Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.