What You'll Get
- $34 for one G-Pass ticket to Kings of the Mic featuring LL Cool J, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Doug E. Fresh, Big Daddy Kane, Whodini, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Sugarhill Gang and The Furious 5 (up to $66.75 value)
- When: Friday, June 26, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Seating: sections 200–205, rows LL–XX or 202–203, rows AAA–JJJ
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kings of the Mic
- LL Cool J: With dozen of albums, two Grammy Awards, platinum and gold certifications, and countless hits, this muscular rap icon has crafted groundbreaking hits such as “I Can’t Live Without My Radio” alongside hard-hitters such as “Mama Said Knock You Out.” LL has also been seen onscreen in On Any Given Sunday and his current TV show, NCIS: Los Angeles.
- DJ Z-Trip: The 2009 winner of DJ Times’s America’s Best DJ Award pioneered the mashup movement that paved the way for artists such as Girl Talk and Danger Mouse. He’s also worked his turntable magic for acts such as LL Cool J, Dan the Automator, and Kasabian.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony: The quintet introduced many listeners to their self-described “flip flop flow” with ’90s hits including “East 1999” and “Tha Crossroads”—their Grammy-winning single about death that salutes hip-hop icon Eazy-E. The song is especially poignant since he’s the one who signed them to Ruthless Records.
- Doug E. Fresh: Pioneer of beatboxing who filled his resume by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight”
- Big Daddy Kane: the Grammy-winning rapper and former member of the Juice Crew’s mix of rapid-fire rhymes and swagger inspired generations of MCs, including former hype man Jay-Z
- Other Notable Acts: Whodini |DJ Jazzy Jeff | Sugarhill Gang |The Furious 5
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Gexa Energy Pavilion on 6/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open one hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.