What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $47 value)
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Home state: Georgia
- Breakout number-one hit: “Somethin’ ‘Bout a Truck,” a wistful tale of small town living, beer guzzling, and girls in sundresses
- Follow-up hit: “Beer Money,” which showed that Moore has the chops to be a southern Springsteen with rousing, escapist lyrics that echo “Born to Run”
- Hits from his latest, Wild Ones: “I’m to Blame”
- Accolades: The American Country Awards and the CMT Music Awards nominated Kip for best new artist, best single, best music video from a new artist, and breakthrough video of the year
- Kip’s original plan: to be a golfer—his dad was a golf pro and he himself earned a golf scholarship to Valdosta State University
- Why he started playing guitar: because when he tried strumming a golf club, nothing came out
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.