What You'll Get
- $29.50 for one G-Pass for rear balcony seating (up to $42.91 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first met Kirk: as the leader of the seventeen-voice choir The Family
- His big break: the group’s 1993 debut, Kirk Franklin & The Family
- Why it’s a milestone album: it was the first gospel album to ever go platinum, and it stayed on the gospel charts for a remarkable 100 straight weeks
- The album’s appeal: the power of Franklin’s stirring vocalizations atop the angelic sounds of the choir, combined with genre-crossing, upbeat grooves
- Other singles that criss-crossed the gospel, pop, and R&B charts: “Joy,” featured in the film The Preacher’s Wife, “Stomp,” and the uplifting hit, “I Smile”
- Franklin’s solo success: to date, he has earned 9 Grammys, 16 Dove Awards, 8 NAACP Image Awards, 2 BET Music Awards, and 1 American Music Award
- Where you’ve seen him off-stage: hosting BET’s reality series Sunday Best, or playing musical co-host to Jeff Foxworthy on GSN’s The American Bible Challenge
- What’s new with Kirk: 2015’s Losing My Religion, which was quick to ring the bell at the top of the Billboard Gospel chart, and its Grammy-nominated single, “Wanna Be Happy?”
- Allmusic.com’s take: “It’s a rhyming, socio-political-spiritual manifesto”
- What to expect live: a look back at the past 20 years of Kirk’s gospel hit-making in a career-spanning retrospective performance
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 2, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.