- $20 for one G-Pass for seating in mezzanine rows P–T (up to $32.50 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for seating in orchestra rows JJ–PP (up to $45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kirk Franklin’s solo success: To date, he has earned 9 Grammys, 39 Stellar Awards, 16 Dove Awards, 8 NAACP Image Awards, 2 BET Music Awards, and 1 American Music Award. If that’s not enough, he’s also spearheaded a Gospel Brunch at House of Blues and served as J.C.’s number-one D.J. by helming the Praise Channel on SiriusXM.
- Behind his success: a dedication to bringing gospel into the mainstream by weaving messages of faith into R&B and hip-hop music, as well as sharing his personal struggles with his audience
- Those struggles: abandonment as a child and a crippling fear of failure as an adult, even as he amassed awards, accolades, and projects stamped with his household name
- How he used his struggles for good: He funneled it all into 2015’s Losing My Religion, which marked the end of a five-year writing block and the beginning of relinquishing his fears.
- What he says about his new approach: “I think that my job is to be the conduit [for] what God’s calling me to do and then get out the way and let Him do His work.”
- What Allmusic.com calls Losing My Religion: “a rhyming, socio-political-spiritual manifesto”
- Proof of that praise: “Miracles,” which contrasts a message of God’s power with the seeming hopelessness of present-day violence punctuated by the final line: “The revolution is now being televised.”
- What to expect live: crowd-rousing performances of both classic hits such as “Smile” and new tracks stamped with Franklin’s determined spirit
The Fillmore Miami Beach
1700 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL 33139