What You'll Get
- $26.65 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101 or 103 (up to $42.99 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $33.50 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101 or 103 (up to $42.99 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Kirk Franklin’s solo success: To date, he has earned 9 Grammys, 39 Stellar Awards, 16 Dove Awards, 8 NAACP Image Awards, 2 BET Music Awards, and 1 American Music Award. If that’s not enough, he’s also spearheaded a Gospel Brunch at House of Blues and served as J.C.’s number-one D.J. by helming the Praise Channel on SiriusXM.
- Behind his success: a dedication to bringing gospel into the mainstream by weaving messages of faith into R&B and hip-hop music, as well as sharing his personal struggles with his audience
- Those struggles: abandonment as a child and a crippling fear of failure as an adult, even as he amassed awards, accolades, and projects stamped with his household name
- How he used his struggles for good: He funneled it all into 2015’s Losing My Religion, which marked the end of a five-year writing block and the beginning of relinquishing his fears.
- What he says about his new approach: “I think that my job is to be the conduit [for] what God’s calling me to do and then get out the way and let Him do His work.”
- What Allmusic.com calls Losing My Religion: “a rhyming, socio-political-spiritual manifesto”
- Proof of that praise: “Miracles,” which contrasts a message of God’s power with the seeming hopelessness of present-day violence punctuated by the final line: “The revolution is now being televised.”
- What to expect live: crowd-rousing performances of both classic hits such as “Smile” and new tracks stamped with Franklin’s determined spirit
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 11, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.