- $55 for one ticket package to Kirk Franklin presents Gospel Brunch (up to $110.80 total value)
- When: Sunday, August 24, at 11 a.m. or 1:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Door time: same as showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- One ticket for reserved seating (up to $46.50 value)
- One early-access buffet pass (up to $10 value)
- Souvenir T-shirt (sizes may vary) (up to $25 value)
- Souvenir House of Blues coffee mug (up to $9.30 value)
- One complimentary drink ticket (up to $12 value)
- Souvenir harmonica keychain (up to $8 value)
Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch
- What happens at the HOB concert: enthusiastic singers deliver a blend of traditional and contemporary gospel music
- Who picks the acts: Grammy-winner Kirk Franklin
- Who will sing: Nicole Lashaun and Entity, which is comprised of fellow gospel singers Entaune Tyson, Jerrell Bond, Hosea Nash, and Joe Jacobs
- What the New York Times said about one of their shows: they “played with burning passion and astonishing accuracy”
- What happens at the buffet: Southern-style chicken and waffles, jambalaya, made-to-order omelets
House of Blues Dallas
2200 N Lamar St.
Dallas, TX 75202