- $55 for a ticket package to Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch (up to $110.80 total value, including fees)
- Featured performer: Elbert Hensley & the Hensley Gospel Ensemble
- When: Sunday, June 15, at 10 a.m. or 12:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Seating: best available
- Door time: at event start time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Package Includes
- One reserved seating ticket to live gospel show ($46.50 value)
- Early -access buffet pass ($10 value)
- Gospel Brunch souvenir T-shirt ($25 value—sizes may vary)
- Souvenir House of Blues coffee mug ($9.30 value)
- Souvenir harmonica keychain ($8 value)
- Complimentary drink ticket ($12 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student, senior, or military discounts. In order for children ages four and under to be admitted free with a reserved ticket, please call the box office in advance so the venue can accommodate. Otherwise you likely will have to be moved as adjacent seats may be no longer available.
Kirk Franklin presents Gospel Brunch
- Who Kirk Franklin is: an award-winning gospel singer who made his choir-directing debut at the age of 12
- Featured choir: Elbert Hensley & the Hensley Gospel Ensemble
- What happens at the HOB concert: enthusiastic local singers deliver a blend of traditional and contemporary gospel songs selected by Franklin
- What happens at the buffet: Southern-style chicken and waffles, jambalaya, and made-to-order omelets form edible models of Mount Everest on plates
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture and thoroughly caffeinated phantoms.