What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Kirk Franklin Presents Tye Tribbett
- When: Sunday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for General Admission Standing (up to $27 value)
- $29.50 for General Admission Standing with meet-and-greet (up to $77 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kirk Franklin Presents Tye Tribbett
- How you first met Tye: as the founder and lead singer of the gospel group Greater Anointing, also known as G.A.
- How Greater Anointing attained its great following: in standout performances at the McDonalds and Wrigley’s Gospel choir singing competitions, where Tye’s relentless energy and bar-raising vocal jumps caught the attention of acclaimed producers
- Which lead to: “Let Go, Let God,” a song on the soundtrack to The Prince of Egypt that jump-started Tye and G.A.’s stardom
- Acts that Tye and G.A. soon shared the stage with: Elton John, Luther Vandross, Stevie Wonder, and Faith Hill
- Awards Tye has won since embarking on his solo career: two Grammys
- Greater Than: his latest record, which scored those Grammys, a #1 spot on Billboard’s Top Gospel Charts, and a Stellar Award to boot
- What might surprise you about Greater Than: it’s both a praise record and a party record, mixing traditional gospel with modern funk and dance floor beats
- What to expect from the show: proof of why Tye has been called the “Elvis of Gospel”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 20, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Orlando on 7/20. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 90 min before showtime. Meet & Greet purchasers should arrive at 5pm (1 hour prior to doors opening). Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.