What You'll Get
- $8–$11 for one early-discount general-admission ticket (up to $22.23 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $10–$15 for one general-admission ticket (up to $22.23 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, September 23, at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 24, at 11 a.m.
- Sunday, September 25, at 11 a.m. (Sunday is Dog Day)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select. Seating availability also varies depending on the date.
- The Experience: a Munich-style Oktoberfest turning Marina Park into a giant biergarten including big tents, long tables, live music and Lederhosen where attendees converse while imbibing dozens of beers including the best imported German beers and local Northwest craft beers.
- The Entertainment: two stages full of German bands including The S-Bahn, Oompah Machine, and The Beer Barrels; beer pong, keg-rolling, cornhole, and all-ages wiener-dog races
- The Food: the Sausagehaus will be stocked with everything from tasty Uli’s Famous Sausages to hot Bavarian Pretzels
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ with valid photo ID. Food and beverages not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.