What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2014
- When: Saturday, May 31, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the artist lineup.
- $14 for general admission to the lawn (up to $34 value)
- $27 for open-air seating in sections 10–14, rows J–Y (up to $47.35 value)
- $67 for covered pavilion seating in sections 4–8, rows M–CC (up to $90.90 value)
- $100 for covered pavilion seating in sections 1–3, rows U–HH (up to $172 value)
- $134 for covered pavilion seating in sections 1–3, rows E–T (up to $227 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2014
- Jennifer Lopez: although she’s still “Jenny from the Block,” the singer, actress, model, fashion designer, dancer, and American Idol judge shows why she’s a pop-culture icon in a performance of soulful singing, tight choreography, and tracks from her highly anticipated new album A.K.A.
- Calvin Harris: The Grammy-nominated EDM powerhouse who quickly escalated from clubs to Coachella. His skills also led to a ranking in Forbes as the highest paid DJ of 2013, and holding the UK record for the most top-10 hits on one album.
- Karmin: after their covers of Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” and Chris Brown’s “Look at Me Now” made them YouTube sensations, the duo continued their ascent with hip-hop/dance hits such as “Brokenhearted” and “Hello”
- MKTO: actors Malcolm Kelly (MK) and Tony Oller (TO) met on the set of Nickelodeon’s Gigantic, where they started crafting “Classic” and other breezy pop/hip-hop tunes
- Rixton: British boy band with a Maroon 5 vibe that blew up YouTube with their cover of Taylor Swift’s “Trouble” and the party anthem “Make Out”
- R5: A band of brothers who share a talent for dancing, singing, as well as a common R in their names. Fans have flocked to their laptops for the YouTube videos of “Loud” and “Pass Me By.”
Also performing: Ariana Grande Cash Cash Timeflies Katz Tiz Fifth Harmony Aer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Xfinity Center on 5/31. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call Groupon customer service immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.