- One G-Pass to KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2015 with Kelly Clarkson, Ne-Yo, Flo Rida, Nick Jonas, Fifth Harmony, Jason Derulo, Zedd, Natalie La Rose, Hilary Duff
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Xfinity Center
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $14 for general-admission lawn (up to $37.75 value)
- $27 for sections 10–14, rows M–Y (up to $50.75 value)
- $67 for sections 4–8, rows N–CC (up to $94.80 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KISS 108 Presents KISS Concert 2015
- Kelly Clarkson: The first winner of American Idol skyrocketed to the tops of multiple charts thanks to strong-willed hits such as “Miss Independent” and “Mr. Know It All.” She’s also earned a mantle’s worth of accolades, including 12 Billboard Awards, four American Music Awards, three Grammys, two Academy of Country Music Awards, and one Country Music Association Award.
- Ne-Yo: the R & B crooner behind hits “Because of You,” “Closer,” and “She Knows” does more than sing his own tunes and collaborate with fellow musicians Pitbull, Cher Lloyd, and Celine Dion—he’s also written songs for Mary J. Blige, Faith Evans, and Musiq
- Flo Rida: “Low,” “Right Round,” and “Good Feeling” are just a few of the churning dance anthems this rapper has unleashed on radio stations and sweaty nightclub floors everywhere
- Nick Jonas: The youngest of Disney’s pop-rocking Jonas Brothers, Nick has since carved his own musical path. Riding the wave of his self-titled second solo album and its Top-10 hit “Jealous,” he’s also the star of the 2014 film Careful What You Wish For.
- Fifth Harmony: the girl group formed on “X Factor” sings everything from glam pop to R&B and even performs Spanish-language versions of their hits, including “Miss Movin’ On,” “Me & My Girls,” and “Better Together” (AKA “Juntos”)
- Jason Derulo: the multitalented Derulo cut his teeth writing songs for Diddy, Danity Kane, Cassie, and Lil Wayne, before his current massive hit “Talk Dirty” made him a household name
- Zedd: as one of the biggest names in EDM, the classically trained electro-house guru has remixed Skrillex, The Black Eyed Peas, and Lady Gaga, and scored a Grammy with his chart-topper “Clarity”
- Natalie La Rose: discovered by fest-mate Flo Rida in 2011, she’s the burgeoning pop singer from Amsterdam whose hit “Somebody” is helping cement her globewide popularity