What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see KISS & Def Leppard (up to $38.50 value)
- When: Friday, August 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Klipsch Music Center
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KISS & Def Leppard
- KISS’ members: lead singer/guitarist Paul Stanley, lead guitarist Tommy Thayer, drummer Eric Singer and vocalist/bassist Gene Simmons
- 40: the number of years KISS has celebrated music
- 90 million: the number of albums KISS has sold worldwide
- Year KISS will be inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: this year
- Members of Def Leppard: vocalist Joe Elliott, guitarist Vivian Campbell, guitarist Phil Collen, bassist Rick “Sav” Savage, and drummer Rick Allen
- Def Leppard singles that will inspire a crowd sing-along: “Pour Some Sugar on Me,” “Love Bites,” “Armageddon It”
- Breakout hit: “Bringin’ On the Heartbreak” from 1981’s High ‘n’ Dry
- Album that sold more than 20 million copies worldwide: 1987’s Hysteria
- Organizations both bands support and have partnered with: USO, Hiring Our Heros, Project Resiliency/The Raven Drum Foundation, Wounded Warriors
- What else fans can expect: Pyrotechnics. Lots of pyrotechnics.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Klipsch Music Center on 8/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.