What You'll Get
- $12 for one G-Pass ticket and a skip-the-line pass to see KISS Tribute and Def Leggend – A Tribute to Def Leppard (up to $23.25 value)
- When: Saturday, April 12, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- General admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- How fire-spitting Gene Simmons double Steve Cle’ere described the resemblance to the Star-Telegram: “I don’t have the long tongue, but our face shape is very similar.”
- Recipe for his fake-blood mix: sugar, eggs, food coloring, butter, little bit of blood
- Prominent fan of KISS Tribute: former Journey singer Steve Augeri, who’s caught at least one of their gigs
- What to give them if they invite you backstage: cold cream—they don’t go halfway with the makeup
A Tribute to Def Leppard
- What Def Leggend replicates: those football-stadium harmonies, those scrumptious guitar licks, and Joe Elliot’s paint-peeling lead vocals
- What else: the hairdos and even the accents
- Moments where the band may have to compete with the volume of the audience: “Armageddon It” and “Pour Some Sugar on Me”
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture and thoroughly caffeinated phantoms.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 12, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 4/12. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.