What You'll Get
- $40 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 103–116 (up to $57.23 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $49 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 103–116 (up to $57.23 value)
- $48 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 104–115 (up to $68.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $58 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 104–115 (up to $68.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kissmas Concert 2016
- Shawn Mendes: First he rocketed to fame with six-second song covers posted on Vine, then produced an internationally charting hit (“Life of the Party”) and nabbed a Teen Choice Award (Choice Web Star: Music) before his debut album even dropped in 2014. His sophomore effort, 2016’s Illuminate, and its kickoff single, “Treat You Better,” both recently debuted atop the Billboard 200.
- DNCE: Led by heartthrob Joe Jonas, this funk-pop, dance-rock act (who take their cues from Prince and Hall & Oates) soared up the charts and landed an MTV Video Award for “Best New Artist” with the infectious party anthem, “Cake by the Ocean.”
- Also Appearing:
- Alessia Cara: Aside from major festival bookings at Coachella, Glastonbury, and Lollapalooza, Alessia was direct support for Coldplay’s A Head Full Of Dreams tour.
- Hailee Steinfeld: She had her breakthrough role as an actress at the age of 13, earning an Academy Award nomination for her performance in True Grit. Now she’s a charting pop singer featured in the film Pitch Perfect 2. Her first single, “Love Myself,” hit the hot 100 in its debut summer.
- Charli XCX: She’s more than just the rising pop superstar of “Boom Clap” and “Break the Rules” fame—she also stole the show with her verses on Icona Pop’s “I Love It” and Iggy Azalea’s “Fancy,” the latter of which earned her and Azalea two Grammy nods.
- JoJo: After releasing her first chart-topping single “Leave (Get Out)” at only 13 years old, JoJo has continued to rack up more than 7 million album sales and established a career as an actress in films like Aquamarine and RV.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.