What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for general-admission standing (up to $50.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Tori’s musical upbringing: She grew up on diet of pop, gospel, and R&B. Her voice was forged in the influential fires of Lauryn Hill, Jeff Buckley, and Jill Scott. And her daddy sang and played bass while momma played keys and sax.
- Tori, the child star: By age 12 she’d appeared on Star Search and America’s Most Talented Kids, where she might not have taken top prize but at least beat out future country star Hunter Hayes.
- Tori’s turning point: After her American Idol bid ended at Season 9’s ”Hollywood Week,” the young chanteuse embraced the guitar and found her voice as a songwriter, leading to the creation of…
- Tori, the YouTube star: With her original songs and acoustic covers (including a take on Frank Ocean’s “Thinkin’ About You” that now has over 24 million views), Tori was soon courted by a major label, which led to…
- Unbreakable Smile: her 2015 album that debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard charts and featured the smash hits “Should’ve Been Us” and “Nobody Love”
- Known for his: neo pompadour, effortless charisma, soulful voice that glides between smooth tenor and bright falsetto, and playful juggernaut hit “Blurred Lines”
- Massive achievements of that massive tune: It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100—where it stayed for 12 consecutive weeks—and was the fastest-selling download in digital-music history, second best-selling song of 2013 in the US, and number one best-selling single in the UK.
- What you might not have known: He wrote and produced hits for Brandy, Color Me Badd, and Brian McKnight when he was only 16, and produced more than 20 gold and platinum albums for Michael Jackson, Marc Anthony, Pink, and Christina Aguilera before he was 21.
- What any true fan should listen to before the show: his pre-“Blurred Lines” catalog of acclaimed hit albums, including The Evolution of Robin Thicke, Sex Therapy: The Session, and Love After War
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 15, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.