Although 20% of babies who were exposed to classical music in utero become doctors or lawyers, 100% of babies born on stage during a classical-music performance become Bill Gates. Upgrade your evening with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for a four-concert season pass (up to a $65 value)
- Admission to concerts by the Kitchener-Waterloo Chamber Orchestra
- Where: Knox Presbyterian Church
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- “Haydn, Spohr, Beethoven” on Sunday, October 20, at 3 p.m.
- “Mozart, Mendelssohn, Beethoven” on Sunday, February 9, at 3 p.m.
- “Mozart, Elgar, De Arriaga” on Sunday, April 27, at 3 p.m.
- “Mendelssohn, Babel, Delius, Sibelius” on Sunday, May 25, at 3 p.m.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn’t reflect student or senior discounts. Children 10 and under are admitted free.<p>
Kitchener-Waterloo Chamber Orchestra 2013–14 Season
- For a heavy hitting lineup of pieces from the rockstars of the classical world, see “Mozart, Mendelssohn, Beethoven” on February 9
- For works by Mozart and de Arriaga—dubbed the “Spanish Mozart” for his precocious ability, early death, and fine taste in wigs—see “Mozart, Elgar, De Arriaga” on April 27
- For a chance to hear the music of Frederick Delius, an English composer whose visit to the United States in the 1880s left him indelibly influenced by African-American melodies, see “Mendelssohn, Babel, Delius, Sibelius” on May 25<p>