All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- C$80 for a four-concert Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony subscription (up to C$203 value)
- Each four-show subscription includes admission to select performances, and excludes all specials and select dates
- When: through May 9, 2015
- Where: Centre In the Square
- Seating: section B (depicted in orange on seating chart)
- Door time: 1 hour before show
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Salute to the Rat Pack on Sunday November 30 at 8 p.m.
- Yuletide Spectacular on Saturday, December 20 or Sunday, December 21 at 2:30 p.m.
- Edwin’s Orchestra Follies on Friday, January 30 at 8 p.m., or Saturday, January 31 at 2:30 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Sounds of Simon and Garfunkel on Friday, February 27 or Saturday, Feb 28 at 8 p.m.
- Singin’ in the Rain on Sunday, March 29 at 8 p.m.
- The Final Frontier: From Star Wars to Star Trek and Beyond on Friday, May 8 at 8 pm or Saturday, May at 9 p.m.
- For a night of nostalgia that casts its limelight on Sinatra, Martin, and Davis, Jr. tunes including “That’s Amore” and “I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” see the pops performance Salute to the Rat Pack
- For a celebration of the holiday season featuring an adult choir, a children’s choir, a dance ensemble, and a youth orchestra—more than 200 performers in all—see a performance of Yuletide Spectacular
- For a night of musical classics set in the transitional period between silent film and talkies—which the Symphony brings to life while the film is shown on a big screen—see Singin in the Rain!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 9, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required at least 24hrs prior to performance date. Must provide voucher\# when reserving. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must buy together to sit together. Discount reflects Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony
The Kitchener-Waterloo Symphony was founded out of necessity; in 1945, the Grand Philharmonic Choir was preparing a recital and needed tuneful accompaniment for the harmonic voices. Once its backup duty was over, however, the newly convened orchestra quickly established itself as an independent source for both classical and pops concerts performing more than 100 concerts annually in the Waterloo region. Now home to 52 on-staff musicians, the orchestra continues its decades-long tradition at venues around Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, and Cambridge. From his position as music director, Edwin Outwater oversees the joyful noise, which ranges from baroque to Beethoven to the Beatles and Broadway. Since assuming the role in 2007, Outwater has been one of the orchestra's most vigorous boosters, arranging the group's first commercial recording in a decade, engineering an exploration of prog rock in collaboration with the Institute for Quantum Computing, and knitting sweaters for each musician's instrument.