- $36.05 for one G-Pass to KMLE’s Not So Silent Night with Big & Rich, Darius Rucker Jake Owen & Gloriana (up to $51.50 value)
- When: Thursday, December 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Comerica Theatre
- Section: club level 201–205
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KMLE’s Not So Silent Night
- Big & Rich: songwriters Big Kenny and John Rich got even bigger and richer by infusing country music with modern swagger, best heard in their breakthrough hick-hop hit “Save a Horse (Ride a Cowboy)”
- Darius Rucker: having reestablished himself as a country star decades after his rock debut with Hootie and the Blowfish, the winsome singer-songwriter struck gold and platinum with the smash hit “Wagon Wheel,” which started a streak of number-ones including “Alright,” “Come Back Song,” and “This”
- Jake Owen: this professional golfer-turned-musician’s fusion of classic country and modern grooves has earned him ACM’s 2009 Top Male Vocalist and ACA’s 2012 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- Gloriana: singer Rachel Reinert and brothers Mike and Tom Gossin make up a country trio that’s rocketed up the charts with down-home hits including “Wild at Heart,” “(Kissed You) Goodnight,” and “Can’t Shake You”