- Two tickets to the season finale of Knockout, a televised boxing series
- When: Saturday, June 7, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Casino Miami Jai-Alai
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $15 for general admission (a $37.78 value)
- $29 for premium seating in rows 5–14 (a $69.56 value)
Knockout Season Finale
On June 7, cameras will roll during the season finale of Knockout—a boxing television series that airs on NUVOtv. The evening’s bouts will unfold at Casino Miami Jai-Alai, where fans will witness the series’ fighters and iconic coaches in action thanks to a full card of bouts.
Floyd Mayweather, Sr.—father of legendary boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr.—headlines the event as coach of “Prince” Said Ouali (29-4, 21 KO). From Ouali’s corner, the senior Floyd will shout directions from an Ikea assembly manual while the young fighter battles former world champion Joan “Little Tyson” Guzman (33-1-1, 20 KO) in a 10-round welterweight bout. But even the non-televised undercard is loaded with talent. It will feature Azea “The Haitian Hitman” Augustama (16-1, 9 KO), whose resume includes a Golden Gloves title and an appearance with the Haitian Olympic team.