In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to Knoxville Force men’s and women’s soccer matches
- Where: Regal Soccer Stadium
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour prior to game time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Ticket and Game Options
- $8 for two tickets (a $16 value)
- $14 for four tickets (a $32 value)
- $19 for six tickets (a $48 value)<p>
Choose from the following matches:
- Saturday, June 1 – doubleheader: women’s game against Alabama F.C. at 5 p.m.; men’s game against Chattanooga F.C. at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, June 8 – doubleheader: women’s game against the Gulf Coast Texans at 5 p.m.; men’s game against the Texans at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 12 – men’s game against Rocket City United at 7:30 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
Now in their its season, the Knoxville Force charges into three June matchups behind a varied roster—at least 10 different nationalities are represented on this year’s squad. Rather than blending each nation’s flag into a single ugly uniform, head coach Derek Broadley blends the players’ assorted styles into one cohesive system, a strategy that may land the team its first-ever playoff appearance later this summer.
Prior to the men’s matchups, the Lady Force takes the field with a similarly diverse lineup. A year ago, in its inaugural season, the women’s team established itself as a formidable contender, finishing second in the WPSL Southeast Conference.
Knoxville Force & Knoxville Lady Force
As part of the National Premier Soccer League, both teams of the Knoxville Force showcase top amateur players from high school, college, and around the world as they prepare for professional careers. Since its founding in 2011, the Force organization has thrilled local soccer fans with teams built around some of the region's best athletes as well as imports from other national and international teams. Both the men's and women's teams scurry across the pitch at University of Tennessee's Regal Soccer Stadium, and each holds tryouts prior to each season to make sure top recruits aren't actually kids stacked on each other's shoulders, as those cleats would probably dig in pretty hard.