What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to see KNPB Presents Cargo Live: Haerts, Johnnyswim & Moon Taxi (up to $20 value)
- When: Friday, October 3, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Cargo
- General admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
Haerts, Johnnyswim & Moon Taxi
- What Cargo Live is all about: a 13-episode live TV concert series airing in early 2015 on PBS Reno affiliate KNPB. This three-band concert will be live-recorded to be part of this series
- Haerts: Brooklyn-based indie pop group that has toured with bands such as Shout Out Louds, Atlas Genius, and Washed Out.
- Who makes up Haerts: Nini Fabi, Ben Gebert, Garrett Ienner, and Derek McWilliams—all musicians with a penchant for richly textured synth-pop and intentionally misspelling things
- Johnnyswim: Nashville-based band specializing in folk, soul, blues, and pop sounds
- Who makes up Johnnyswim: the husband-and-wife duo of Amanda Sudano and Abner Ramirez. Sudano formerly toured as a back-up singer for her mother, Donna Summer.
- Moon Taxi: Nashville-based indie-progressive rock group, whose latest album “finds the band in its retro-80s new wave comfort zone,” according to Glide Magazine
- Who makes up Moon Taxi: Trevor Terndrup, Tommy Putnam, Spencer Thomson, Tyler Ritter, and Wes Bailey. The five-some formed while attending Belmont University.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cargo. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Cargo's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.