What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to see Kongos (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, February 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Myrtle Beach
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know Kongos: from their life-affirming hit “Come With Me Now”
- What you might not know about them: the four musicians are brothers and sons of South-African singer-songwriter John Kongos
- Some of the things that make it hard to define their musical style: Appalachian instrumentation, poly-rhythmic structures, and rough-and-tumble vocals
- Other songs to listen to before the show: “I’m Only Joking,” “Sex on the Radio,” “Take Me Back”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 6, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at House of Blues Myrtle Beach on day of event. Refundable only on day of purchase. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call the box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.