- $30 for one G-Pass for mezzanine seating in section A, D or E (rows CC–FF) (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kool & the Gang
- Kool: the nickname of singer, songwriter, bass-master, and funky patriarch Robert “Kool” Bell
- The Gang: his horn-swiveling soul syndicate that funked up the charts in the ’70s, brought R&B to the masses in the ’80s, sold 70 million albums, and still has tailfeathers shaking in the 21st century
- Their hits: The ’70s canon is loaded with funky stuff such as “Funky Stuff” and the Pulp Fiction favorite, “Jungle Boogie,” whereas the ’80s oeuvre featured jams such as “Celebration” and baby-makers such as “Joanna.”
- Their aliases: Jazziacs, the band’s original moniker upon forming in 1964 and Kool & the Flames, which lasted until 1969
- Acts that have sampled their grooves: DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince (it wouldn’t be “Summertime” without Kool’s “Summer Madness), Snoop Dogg, Kris Kross, Mase, Too Short, and N.W.A.