What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in section 4 or 14 (up to $67.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kool & the Gang
- Kool: the nickname of singer, songwriter, bass-master, and funky patriarch Robert “Kool” Bell
- The Gang: his horn-swiveling soul syndicate that funked up the charts in the ’70s, brought R&B to the masses in the ’80s, sold 70 million albums, and still has tailfeathers shaking in the 21st century
- Their hits: The ’70s canon is loaded with funky stuff such as “Funky Stuff” and the Pulp Fiction favorite, “Jungle Boogie,” whereas the ’80s oeuvre featured jams such as “Celebration” and baby-makers such as “Joanna.”
- Their aliases: Jazziacs, the band’s original moniker upon forming in 1964; Kool & the Flames, which lasted until 1969, when the Regulatory Commission of Uncool Band Names demanded they adopt “Kool & the Gang” instead; Gelato, because they’re so smooth and frequently sampled
- Acts that have sampled their grooves: DJ Jazzy Jeff and Fresh Prince (it wouldn’t be “Summertime” without Kool’s “Summer Madness), Snoop Dogg, Kris Kross, Mase, Too Short, and N.W.A.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 21, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.