What You'll Get
- $15 for one early-discount G-Pass ticket for general-admission lawn (up to $28.25 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission lawn (up to $28.25 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in the 300 level (up to $35.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kool & the Gang’s Keepin’ The Funk Alive Tour
- Kool & the Gang: singer, songwriter, bass-master, and funky patriarch Robert “Kool” Bell and his horn-swiveling soul syndicate that funked up the charts in the ’70s with “Funky Stuff” and the Pulp Fiction favorite, “Jungle Boogie,” brought R&B to the masses in the ’80s with “Celebration,” and still has tailfeathers shaking in the 21st century
- Bootsy Collins: Sent from Planet Funk to save Earth from stagnant hips, the legendary bassist of James Brown and Parliament-Funkadelic invented the grooves heard in Brown’s “Super Bad” and Parliament’s “Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker).” Armed with his star-shaped “space bass,” he also performs otherworldly numbers of his own such as “Stretchin’ Out.”
- Morris Day and The Time: When he was a high-schooler in Minneapolis, Morris Day formed a band with Prince and André Cymone, with his mom serving as the manager. Later, he went on to lead The Time, star in Prince’s Purple Rain, and get crowds moving to funk-pop hits including “Jungle Love” and “The Bird.”
- Doug E. Fresh: Pioneer of beatboxing who filled his resume by originating the club chant “Heyyyyyyy, YO!…I-iiiiight” in the hit “I-ight”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.