What You'll Get
- $28 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 101-102, 119-124 (up to $60.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1994: year the nu-metal rockers released their self-titled debut album
- 29: number of studio, live, compilation, and video albums they’ve released in the years since
- 2: number of Grammy awards they’ve received, including Best Short Form Music Video in 2000 and Best Metal Performance in 2003
- 1: number of lead singer/bagpipers in the band
- 2013: the year of The Paradigm Shift, the band’s 11th studio album, which saw the return of lead guitarist Head and included singles “Never Never” and “Spike in My Veins”
- 2016: the year they plan to release their upcoming album, which will be the band’s 12th studio release. Speaking with Blabbermouth, Head promised, “We’re gonna come out heavier than anyone’s heard Korn in a long time.”
- Almost too many to count: the number of other genres Korn scatters into its core sound, including electronica, dubstep, and hip-hop
- The Hits You’ve Heard: “I Will Not Bow,” “So Cold,” “Breath,” and the double-platinum “The Diary of Jane”
- Colors You’d Find on Their Walls: Platinum (2004’s We Are Not Alone), more platinum (2006’s Phobia), and gold (2009’s Dear Agony)
- Their Latest: 2015’s Dark Before Dawn—the band’s first new record in six years and its first Billboard 200 chart-topper—featuring two No. 1 rock radio tracks, “Failure” and “Angels Fall”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.