- $15 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $30 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission lawn (up to $32.50 value)
- $35 for one G-Pass for seating in section 400 corners (up to $59.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- 1994: year the nu-metal rockers released their self-titled debut album
- 29: number of studio, live, compilation, and video albums they’ve released in the years since
- 2: number of Grammy awards they’ve received, including Best Short Form Music Video in 2000 and Best Metal Performance in 2003
- 1: number of lead singer/bagpipers in the band
- 2013: the year of The Paradigm Shift, the band’s 11th studio album, which saw the return of lead guitarist Head and included singles “Never Never” and “Spike in My Veins”
- 2016: the year they plan to release their upcoming album, which will be the band’s 12th studio release. Speaking with Blabbermouth, Head promised, “We’re gonna come out heavier than anyone’s heard Korn in a long time.”
- Almost too many to count: the number of other genres Korn scatters into its core sound, including electronica, dubstep, and hip-hop
- How you first met him: as the lead singer of White Zombie, which unleashed bizzarro, horror-themed industrial metal with iconic artwork from 1985 to 1998
- Since then: He’s sold more than 15 million albums worldwide with White Zombie and his solo work. He’s also become an accomplished director of horror films such as the Halloween remake and The Devil’s Rejects, plus the upcoming 31.
- Why he can’t quit the stage: Rob Zombie’s heart belongs to rocking and shocking his loyal fans with dependably theatrical, overtly shocking live performances
- His next album: The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser drops April 29th