What You'll Get
- $11.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $19.38 value)
- Their Sound: A self-described “psychedelic hip-hop punk rock” sound that appeases head-trippers and head-bangers alike
- The Kings: Longtime members Daddy X and Dustin Miller operate the rhyme hose, Lou Dog brings the beats, and newest member The Dirtball (hey, that’s what his momma named him) rap-yelps.
- How They Defy Stereotypes: They’ve released 20 albums of material over the last 17 years, and their latest, Krown Power, has a whopping 37 tracks on its deluxe edition—quite a prolific output for self-proclaimed potheads.
- Pot Prestige: The group headlined the annual Cannabis Cup and were voted “Band of the Year” by High Times (the pot-themed magazine, not the journal published by the Hot Air Balloon Society).
- How You First Heard Them: the track, “Suburban Life,” which appeared on soundtrack to Scream 2
- Their Influences: Cypress Hill, Fishbone, Rage Against the Machine, Sublime, Mary J-Wana
- For Fans Of: Pepper, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, The Offspring, The Sticky Icky
- Marlon Asher: this pioneer of the rising reggae movement in Trinidad and Tobago made sharecropping cool again with his hit, “Ganja Farmer”
- Also Appearing: rapper Chucky Chuck of the DGAF (it rhymes with Charles) family and C4
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 13, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem 11/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.