- $14 for one general admission ticket (up to $24 value)
- Their Sound: A self-described “psychedelic hip-hop punk rock” sound that appeases head-trippers and head-bangers alike
- The Kings: Longtime members Daddy X and Dustin Miller operate the rhyme hose, Lou Dog brings the beats, and newest member The Dirtball (hey, that’s what his momma named him) rap-yelps.
- How They Defy Stereotypes: They’ve released 20 albums of material over the last 17 years, and their latest, Krown Power, has a whopping 37 tracks on its deluxe edition—quite a prolific output for self-proclaimed potheads.
- Pot Prestige: The group headlined the annual Cannabis Cup and were voted “Band of the Year” by High Times (the pot-themed magazine, not the journal published by the Hot Air Balloon Society).
- How You First Heard Them: the track, “Suburban Life,” which appeared on soundtrack to Scream 2
- Their Influences: Cypress Hill, Fishbone, Rage Against the Machine, Sublime, Mary J-Wana
- For Fans Of: Pepper, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, The Offspring, The Sticky Icky
- Marlon Asher: this pioneer of the rising reggae movement in Trinidad and Tobago made sharecropping cool again with his hit, “Ganja Farmer”
- Also Appearing: rapper Chucky Chuck of the DGAF (it rhymes with Charles) family