What You'll Get
- One- or two-day pass to Krave Music Fest 2015
- When: Friday, May 1, and Saturday, May 2, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Wickham Park
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $15 for a one-day general admission pass (up to $31.74 value)
- $25 for a two-day general admission pass (up to $47.12 value)
- $25 for a one-day VIP pass (up to $47.12 value)
- $35 for a two-day VIP pass (up to $77.87 value)
- VIP passes include access to VIP-only areas, VIP restrooms, and a VIP-only bar; one-day parking pass; fast access to the festival; unlimited re-entry; buy-one, get-one drinks between from 3 p.m.–5 p.m.
Krave Music Fest 2015
- The Music: Performances from Dirtyphonics, Project Pat, Riot Ten, Bobby Brush, and more; click to see the lineup.
- The Activities: Waterslides, inflatable games, and other attractions, with plenty of food and drink for sale to keep appetites in check.
- The Charities: A portion of the proceeds benefit Families Exploring Down Syndrome of Brevard and Queen of Hearts Foundation for Disabled Children.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/1 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wickham Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Krave Music Fest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.