- $19 for one ticket to see Kristian Bush of Sugarland (up to $35.25 value)
- When: Sunday, April 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Meyer Theatre
- Seating: best available
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- How you know him: as one half of the superstar country duo Sugarland
- Total number of Grammys, Academy of Country Music Awards, and Country Music Awards won by Sugarland: 11
- Number of BMI Awards Bush has earned for his songwriting: 6
- Instruments played by him and his band: lap steel, mandolin, bass, keys, drums, and lots and lots of guitars
- His debut as a solo artist: at the 2013 C2C Country to Country Festival in London
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Stuck Like Glue,” “Baby Girl,” “Love Or Money”
- His tie to country music legend Dolly Parton: they were both raised in Sevierville, Tennessee
A golden glow suffuses the Meyer Theatre, warmed by the insulation of almost 100 years. Opened as a vaudevillian theater on Valentines Day, 1930, the stage has hosted such legends as Nat King Cole, Lawrence Welk, Johnny Cash, and Louis Armstrong. But the celebrities weren’t all from far afield. One of the theater’s most famous performers called the stage home from 1930 to 1975—and recently moved right back in. The Mighty Wurlitzer pipe organ was auspiciously preserved by a concerned citizen, and now resides back where it belongs, complete with special effects including horse hooves, chattering teeth, sleigh bells, and awed hushes.
The Meyer Theatre
117 S Washington St.
Green Bay, WI 54301