- One G-Pass to see Kristian Bush of Sugarland
- When: Sunday, May 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for section 101 or 102 (up to $42 value)
- $16 for section 201 or 202 (up to $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as one half of the superstar country duo Sugarland
- Total number of Grammys, Academy of Country Music Awards, and Country Music Awards won by Sugarland: 11
- Number of BMI Awards Bush has earned for his songwriting: 6
- Instruments played by him and his band: lap steel, mandolin, bass, keys, drums, and lots and lots of guitars
- His debut as a solo artist: at the 2013 C2C Country to Country Festival in London
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Stuck Like Glue,” “Baby Girl,” “Love Or Money”
- His tie to country music legend Dolly Parton: they were both raised in Sevierville, Tennessee
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
777 Harrah's Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401