All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Kristian Bush of Sugarland
- When: Sunday, May 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Harrah’s Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $21 for section 101 or 102 (up to $42 value)
- $16 for section 201 or 202 (up to $32 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as one half of the superstar country duo Sugarland
- Total number of Grammys, Academy of Country Music Awards, and Country Music Awards won by Sugarland: 11
- Number of BMI Awards Bush has earned for his songwriting: 6
- Instruments played by him and his band: lap steel, mandolin, bass, keys, drums, and lots and lots of guitars
- His debut as a solo artist: at the 2013 C2C Country to Country Festival in London
- Songs you’ll hear live: “Stuck Like Glue,” “Baby Girl,” “Love Or Money”
- His tie to country music legend Dolly Parton: they were both raised in Sevierville, Tennessee
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Harrah's Philadelphia Casino & Racetrack on 5/25. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.