All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this deal.
- $32 for one concert package to see Kristin Diable & The City and Emily Kopp with The Wooden Wings (up to a $63 value)
- When: Saturday, September 14, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues New Orleans
- Section: general-admission standing room
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- One ticket (up to a $13 value)
- Access to the Foundation Room (a $50 value)<p>
The Foundation Room dress code is business casual. Jeans can be worn, but must not be torn, faded, or oversized and should be worn with a collared shirt or blazer. T-shirts, sweatshirts, tennis shoes, sandals, baseball hats, tank tops, short and torn clothing is not allowed. The Foundation Room Manager reserves the right to consult with you on appropriateness of attire. When traveling to other Foundation Rooms, please ask your Concierge for the local dress code guidelines, as they may vary slightly or reflecting what is appropriate in each city. From time to time, you may see celebrities and touring talent outside the dress code. These are rare instances and exceptions will be judicious.
Kristin Diable & The City and Emily Kopp with The Wooden Wings
Kristin Diable – "Be My Husband" (Official Video)
* Where you've heard her: New Orleans Heritage and Jazz Fest, venues throughout New Orleans * Where you've heard her if you don't live in New Orleans or have baby-monitors installed around New Orleans: on the soundtracks of True Blood and Treme * How [The Times Picayune](http://www.nola.com/music/index.ssf/2012/09/kristin_diable.html) describes her voice: "a formidable instrument, Dusty Springfield sass couched in Norah Jones seduction." * Evidence of her artistic integrity: she passed on a contract from NBC's The Voice to keep the publishing right to her songs * Artists that have inspired Emily Kopp: Stevie Nicks, Tracy Chapman, Marc Cohn * Alternative-rock openers that One World Radio - London calls "almost like a 21st Century version of Fleetwood Mac": The Wooden Wings
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 9/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at House of Blues New Orleans. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18 or older; must be 21 or older for access to Foundation Room. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.