What You'll Get
Concert-goers sometimes leave with a memento handed down from the stage, such as a drumstick, a set list, or a plastic baggy full of famous-person sweat. Go home happy with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to the Kryoman Experience (up to a $27.88 value)
- When: Saturday, October 26, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Park City Live
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
Kryoman at Ultra Music Festival 2012
* What is Kryoman: a DJ, a team of dancers, and a 10-foot-tall robot armed with CO2 blasters * That last one again: a giant dancing robot, covered in LED lights and firing lasers and smoke into the crowd * Who came up with Kryoman: special FX artist Andrew Moore and inventor Alejandro Gonzales * Where else Kryoman can be seen: at a Las Vegas residency and at hostposts worldwide * What iconic DJs duo Cathy and David Guetta say: "Kryoman 'the robot' is our resident performer at all of our events, it's our favorite show."
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 27, 2013. Limit 10 per person. Redeem starting 10/26 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Park City Live. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Park City Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Park City Live
Underneath Park City Live’s shimmering laser light system, a slew of musical acts shine. The energetic venue is equally at home pulsating with dance music or hosting a stripped-down acoustic show, beckoning a diverse crowd of music aficionados to its dynamic confines. But the venue didn't begin life as a haven for audiophiles and their ears. The historic Summit County War Veterans Memorial Building, completed in 1940 following a fire, was originally home to an American Legion room, rifle range, gymnasium, and the Boy Scouts. But by 1984, the entertainment needs of the city had changed, and the building began providing recreation of the more artistic variety. Today, the space serves as the home for Park City Live, as well as O’Shucks Bar & Grill and Rock ‘N’ Reilly’s Irish Pub.