- KSR Motorsports monster-truck show, “Night of Fire and Destruction”
- When: Saturday, June 14, at 7 p.m. or Sunday, June 15, at 1 p.m.
- Where: Miller Farms in Berlin, NJ
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: two hours before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for one one-day ticket (a $26 value)
- $22 for two one-day tickets (a $52 value)
Night of Fire and Destruction
Normally, Miller Farms is a place to soak in the beauty of majestic horses as they trot gracefully around the grounds. But on June 14 and 15, the grounds will become a mess of mud and smoke and skid marks as the KSR Motorsports monster-truck show continues its fiery circuit across the East Coast.
Now in its 28th year, KSR Motorsports arrives at venues with some of the world’s most impressive monster trucks. During the visit at Miller Farms, legendary trucks such as Bigfoot, XDP, and Stinger, with its scorpion-like frame, will steamroll any object that dares to cross their paths. Other beastly rides, including quads and tuff trucks, round out the weekend’s cast of mud-slinging characters. Additionally, attendees can experience the sheer size and power of the show’s vehicles by hopping into the MOPAR 1 ride truck, which sports a flawless build since it stays away from the course and the mosh pits at heavy metal concerts.