What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Smells Like Nirvana, starting from $10
- General-admission standing
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kurt Cobain Birthday Celebration feat: Smells Like Nirvana
- The Band: This Chicago three-piece recreates not just the hits of Nirvana, but also the band’s grungy angst and biting instrumental mastery.
- The Frontman: Paul Wandtke, who recently drummed for the musical Rock of Ages and can be seen rocking out in his original band Bedlem
- What you might hear: Covers of Nirvana classics such as “Lithium,” “Heart-Shaped Box,” and “Smells Like Teen Spirit”
We asked; they answered. House of Blues Chicago's craziest, quietest, longest, and all-around best shows ever, from Prince to Kesha.
The Fine Print