What You'll Get
Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this deal.
- $59 for two tickets to KX 93.5 Festival of Music (up to a $79.14 value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Festival of the Arts Grounds
- General admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full music lineup.<p>
KX 93.5 Festival of Music
Matt Costa performing "Never Change"
* Fun facts about the festival: it's the first music festival at the Festival of Arts Grounds in almost 10 years * Another fun fact: the event's proceeds benefit the Mauli Ola Foundation, the Tony Hawk Foundation, the Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach, and KX 93.5 * Headliner Matt Costa's sound: troubadour folk that's poppy, breezy, and ethereal, like if Bob Dylan joined Belle and Sebastian * How you know Colin Hay: as an acclaimed solo artist and the lead singer of Australian superstars Men at Work * Why Trapdoor social is the greenest act at the festival: the duo met in an environmental analysis program and are donating all of their next album proceeds to solar energy projects * Carly Ritter's style: folk-tinged ballads channeling Buffy Sainte-Marie and early Linda Ronstadt * How to satisfy senses other than hearing: by eating offerings such as burgers, tacos, and frozen desserts from various food trucks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 3, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 11/2 for a ticket at festival gates. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Festival of the Arts Grounds. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects KX 93.5 FM's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 4:30pm. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.