Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $59 for two tickets to KX 93.5 Festival of Music (up to a $79.14 value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Festival of the Arts Grounds
- General admission
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full music lineup.<p>
KX 93.5 Festival of Music
Matt Costa performing "Never Change"
* Fun facts about the festival: it's the first music festival at the Festival of Arts Grounds in almost 10 years * Another fun fact: the event's proceeds benefit the Mauli Ola Foundation, the Tony Hawk Foundation, the Boys & Girls Club of Laguna Beach, and KX 93.5 * Headliner Matt Costa's sound: troubadour folk that's poppy, breezy, and ethereal, like if Bob Dylan joined Belle and Sebastian * How you know Colin Hay: as an acclaimed solo artist and the lead singer of Australian superstars Men at Work * Why Trapdoor social is the greenest act at the festival: the duo met in an environmental analysis program and are donating all of their next album proceeds to solar energy projects * Carly Ritter's style: folk-tinged ballads channeling Buffy Sainte-Marie and early Linda Ronstadt * How to satisfy senses other than hearing: by eating offerings such as burgers, tacos, and frozen desserts from various food trucks