Concerts give music lovers the chance to gather together to hear their favorite artist and share one giant, meaty party sub. Share a moment with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- When: Sunday, July 20, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Waikiki Shell
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $38.80 value)
- $45 for seating in the back of sections AA–EE (up to $70.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices – price may differ on day of event.
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- Who Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is: a model, singer, and fashion icon
- Other names you may know her by: "J-Pop Princess," "Japan's Lady Gaga," and "Harajuku Pop Princess"
- Kawaisa: the name given to the culture of over-the-top cuteness to which Kyary has become an international ambassador of and most kittens hold honorary memberships to
- Singles that tickled millions of YouTube viewers and gave Kyary's colorful act an international fanclub: "PonPonPon," "Candy Candy," and "Fashion Monster"
- Why Kyary says you shouldn't worry about language barriers, according to the Fader: "Even in Japanese, my lyrics don’t make any sense and have a kind of mystery, like on 'PonPonPon' and 'Tsukema Tsukeru.' I can feel that what I’m doing in Japanese is catchy to global audiences anyway."
- Her latest: Pika Pika Fantajin